Aren’t you tired of starting the new year making resolutions, only to realize just a few weeks later that nothing has changed? I know I am. Life’s too short to make another list of unrealistic goals, only to feel bad about our selves when they’re never achieved.
That’s why this year I say let’s skip the resolutions, and instead start a revolution. One that’s rooted in an evolution in our thinking – that boldly carries us beyond our comfort zone into the life we’ve always imagined.
You see, we’ll never experience all that life has in store for us unless we clear out our stinking thinking. That’s why this year we’re going to focus a lot on changing how we view our selves, and the world around us. But in order to do that, we have to make a few promises to our selves about what we are, and aren’t, going to allow space in our spirit.
Now, you can relax. It’s nothing new or over the top. They’re just boundaries that allow us to optimize our health, wealth, and overall well-being. But I’m convinced that if we commit to keeping these practical promises, then we can propel our selves to unimaginable heights for the new year.
So let’s kick wishing and wanting to the curb, and let these be our action items! For if we purposefully channel our energy, God will ensure our passion is headed down the right path.
Check out the list of promises below, and see if they’re right for you. If not or you think we missed some, add your own in the comments. Together, we can start a revolution among women that will change our lives, and uplift our collective communities. It’s going to be a wild and whacky ride! Are you ready to get on board?
Loving on Me as I Love You!
Hugs and Best Wishes for a Blessed and Powerful New Year! ❤
PS – Thinking you might have trouble keeping these promises? Sign up for our FREE course – 5 Steps to Get in the Driver’s Seat of Your Life (and stay there)! It’s a great way to start the year strong, and focused on YOUR priorities. XO
10 Promises for You to Make to You!
- I will spend time with God each day, so I can become more of who He created me to be.
- I will accept myself as I am, and know that I am enough.
- I will keep life simple, because God’s plans are complex but never complicated.
- I will speak kindly and compassionately to me, for I am worthy of my own love and respect.
- I will see people and say a word of encouragement, and surround myself with others who will offer me the same.
- I will be a better steward of my time, talent and treasures, so that I can invest in what matters most.
- I will take care of me – mind, body and soul – and stop trying to control other people.
- I will be present in each moment, because this is the only one I know I have for sure.
- I will be patient and persevere. working where I’m planted until God says it’s time to go.
- I will allow myself to fail my way forward, because success is my destiny.