- General. In general, you can browse portions of the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. In certain situations, we will ask you for information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Information”). We use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes: i. To facilitate your navigation of the Site. ii. To make our Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once. iii. To help you quickly find information on the Site. iv. To alert you of updated information and other services from our company, affiliates, and business partners.
- Collected Information. LOM may collect information in several different ways including the following:
- Registration. We may, in the future, allow users to register as members to access certain private portions of the Site. When you register or sign up to be a member on the Site, you are required to give certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, address, phone number and similar information.
- Requests. When you request information from us, by phone or e-mail, through the Site, or by requesting to join our mailing list, we may collect certain personally identifiable information from you. We use this information to provide you with information, customer service, or other services related to your request.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Correspondence. If you send us personal correspondence, such as an email or letter, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Site Usage. LOM may monitor your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your location and/or IP address) relating to your use of the Site and/or services and log this information. This information may be used to diagnose Site technical problems. We also use personal and non-personal information in aggregate or statistical form in order to improve our products, services, and procedures. This means that information from many persons and/or web site visits is grouped together in a way that does not disclose the personal information of any particular person. For example, we track how many people have expressed interest in a particular product and what kinds of web browsers are most often used when visiting our web site. Among other things, this information helps us determine which of our products and services are successful and which should be changed or discontinued.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are very small, invisible graphics present on web pages or emails that help us track when the page or email has been accessed. Some parts of the Site, emails and other files may use web beacons, also known as clear gif technology or action tags. We do not use web beacons to collect, use, or store any Personal Information about you.
- Financial Information. We do not collect any financial, credit or other financial data from you. Any products or services sold from the Site or via links from the Site are handled exclusively by third-party software platforms. LOM has no responsibility for the data or information collection practices of such persons or sites.
2. Disclosure of Collected Information
- Information from the Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, LOM will never disclose to non-affiliated third parties without your prior approval, your e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information, that we collect via the Site.
- Law Enforcement Inquiries. LOM, however, will cooperate with official law enforcement inquiries, such as fraud investigations, subpoenas, and government inquiries and will disclose your information when necessary to comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Use Limited to Adults Over the Age of 18. This Site is not for use for anybody under the age of 18. By using this Site, you verify that you are over the age of 18 and in compliance with this provision.
- Purpose and Usage LOM uses personal information to send newsletters and occasional messages, advertising products or services that we deem appropriate for the LOM community. We may also use information to carry out remarketing and behavioural targeting (including display ads).
LOM is committed to ensuring that your member information is protected while you are on the Site. LOM uses appropriate and reasonable measures to maintain the security of your personal information. This includes procedures followed by your personnel to prevent data loss or theft, physical security of our servers and information stores, and electronic security such as firewalls, password-protected databases, and secure connections. LOM may use certain third parties for services such as advertising and marketing. We only work with third parties whose privacy policies and security practices are equal to or more stringent than our own and who agree to strictly limit their use of the information we provide them to fulfill the functions for which they have been retained. You should be aware, however, that no data transmitted over the Internet, sent through the mail, or stored on a computer is 100% secure and that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data while in transmission to us. Public computers in particular should never be considered secure. You should never give out personal information on message boards, in chat rooms, and other publicly viewable locations. In addition, there exist malicious programs, typically called computer viruses or Trojan horses, which can be used to capture information off your computer’s hard drive or while you are entering it into a web form or sending it my email. You should always use the appropriate anti-virus and personal security technology to protect yourself. Lastly, if you have been assigned a login ID and/or password for use on a LOM system, you should never give out that information to others.
- Limitations of Warranties and Remedies. To the full extent allowed by law, LOM disclaims all warranties, terms or conditions, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including warranties, terms, or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and warranty of noninfringement. LOM neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the sale and use of the products and services. LOM’s liability will not exceed the fee paid by the customer for the purchase of the products. In no event will LOM be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages, including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, even if LOM has, or should have had, any knowledge, actual or constructive, of the possibility of such damages.
- Severability. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired and a valid, legal, and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact will be substituted therefore.
- Additional Provisions Regarding Liability. The parties agree that the foregoing limitations will not be read so as to limit any liability to an extent that would not be permitted under applicable law and specifically will not limit any liability for gross negligence, intentional tortious or unlawful conduct, or damages for strict liability that may not be limited by law.
Loving On Me, Inc
14 Murray St. #107
New York, NY firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Additional Information
- Choice/Opt-Out. Any customer may opt out at any time using the Opt-Out or “Unsubscribe” option at the bottom of most of our email communications, or by contacting us via the Notice address above.
- Access to Personal Information. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire some or all of our services, you may correct or update it by contacting us.
- Business Transition. In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, bankruptcy, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
6. Representations and Warranties
By using this Site, you represent that you are seeking this Site for personal reasons and that you are not an attorney or an agent of an attorney conducting an investigation to a potential claim related to the Site, any material available through the Site, or LOM. You also represent that you are not engaging in activities in an attempt to reverse engineer the Site, portions of the Site, or any materials available through the Site. You also represent that any information you provide is true and accurate.
7. Third-Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users (such as, for example, Constant Contact), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.